If you’ve tried to lose weight in the past, you’ll know that it is easier said than done. Months of exercise and crash dieting while nothing seems to yield results – we all are a bit too familiar with the frustration associated with weight loss. Losing weight is all about achieving the perfect balance between diet and work out.
Is Winstrol legal for women to use and drop some pounds.
Choose any one, and you won’t see even a minor difference in yourself. But combine the two, and you unleash a war on accumulated fat on your body- a war where you emerge victorious. While we all know that there is no shortcut to weight loss, there might be some situations where you’re required to lose weight NOW.
May be you’ve got an occasion coming up, or the wedding season’s here. Whatever the case may be, you need a program that guarantees instant weight loss.
You need to see Phenq-reviews to start your weight loss journey today.
The 6 week fat blast workout routine is a program that has been doing the rounds for a while now, and seems to have caught the attention of the fitness fanatics across the globe. As the name suggests, the program gives you a time of 6 weeks. During these 6 weeks, you will have to follow a vigorous exercise routine. No, we aren’t talking about your entry level moderate working out.
We’re talking about the real deal here. Try to picture all the different kinds of exercises that you know of. Now combine them all together. What you get is the 6 week fat blast workout routine.
Frightening, isn’t it?
But think of the silver lining, by the end of six weeks, you will have the body you always dreamed of. You’ll have toned muscles and that slim waistline you thought only the movie stars had. Now it could be yours too, only if you manage to endure the routine so carefully laid out for you. Look, the whole point of a fitness program is to push you out of the comfort zone and make you work twice as hard.
Yes, such a routine can be both depleting and mentally and physically taxing; but that just means, you’re right on track!
HgH Cycle for Beginners – Can men and women use it for bodybuilding?
First and foremost, you need to decide a diet that you’re going to follow- even when the six weeks are over. The truth is, reducing calories and carbs can help you lose weight like nothing else, not even exercise. What it cannot do, however, is tone your muscles. And that is why you need this routine. Cut down on your calories. If you feel thirsty and depleted by the time you’re done working out, go natural, drink freshly squeezed juices.
While you shouldn’t skip meals, it would be really helpful if you could keep an eye on your portions. Having decided on a daily diet, it’s time to get started. Phen375 Fat Burner Review 2016
Here’s the thing – In a week, you do full body work outs for three days, 2 days of intense cardio and you get two days off. Are you ready for it? Then let’s get going!
The first set
- Start off with a five to ten minute general cardio session. This would serve as a kind of warm up before you step foot into the real thing. Now, follow that up with dynamic drills for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now, you must set your treadmill on a maximal incline. That’s a pretty high speed, and you should be able to last at least 30 seconds. Before you start on the treadmill, it would help if you could set up a mat beforehand.Place your ab wheel, exercise ball and 50 lb dumbbell on the mat. Having done your thirty second session on the treadmill, gently step off of it.
- You must pay attention to this now. For the next thirty seconds, you will be doing elbow planks on the ball. Once you’re done, you have to immediately follow that up with another thirty second session of running on the treadmill. See My Ph.375 before and after results
- Now, you have to carry out thirty reverse crunches while simultaneously holding your dumbbell.Done with that? Now it’s time for another thirty second run on your treadmill. This has been done to relieve your body, yet keep it going.
- Now this is the hard part. If you’ve done wheel rollouts before, you’ll know how exhausting they can be.You will have to do at least 30 wheel rollouts. These would be from your knee joints. This whole sequence that you just did will have to be repeated at least 8 times.The more the better, but don’t let it exceed 10 times since it might end up injuring your joints. Don’t worry, we’re finally coming to the end. You would be finishing with a general cardio session of about 5 minutes which can help your body cool down.
[ Also Watch: 18 Basic Tips to Slash Calories & Get in Shape]
2. The second set
- This is even more vigorous, so get ready for it. Like the previous set, you should be starting with a general cardio warm up session.It would last 5 to 10 minutes and would warm up your body.Now, you do exactly what you did with the treadmill by setting it at maximal incline. Only this time, your sessions will last a whole minute.
- Once you’re done with your 60 second run, gently step off of the treadmill. Now would be the time for high cable crunches in a set of twenty. If you’re at the gym, get your hands on heavy dumbbells and walk with them.This might sound easy, but once you start walking, all you’ll want to do is put them down (this is known as farmer’s carry).
- You guessed it! It’s time to another run on the treadmill (60 seconds). Now do twenty medicine lateral ball wall tosses each side. Now, you need to repeat the farmer’s carry process once again.
- This very sequence has to be repeated 6 to 8 times. The number of sequences would depend on how much energy you still have left in you. Once you’re done with all the sequences, you can cool down with a simple cardio session. PhenQ Reviews-Read Supplement Facts And Effects
Vigorous would be an understatement if you were to describe this fat blast routine. Physically taxing, yes. But effective nonetheless. Also, you’re going to have to back it up with plenty of support. For example, you need to keep yourself hydrated at all times. You will also need to get adequate sleep and rest if you want to make it to the end. 7 to 9 hours of sleep should be sufficient at night.
Throughout the day, keep hunger at bay by gorging on delicious yet healthy snacks that you’ve prepared for yourself. At first you might find it a bit too tenacious, but eventually you’ll get used to it and even enjoy it. So it all comes down to this- do you think you have it in you?
The remarkable 6 week fat blast program would be a great way to test yourself and your power of endurance.
You Might Also Like: